Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome to the Nookbrary!

I thought it would be a good idea to keep my postings specific to eBooks and my experiences with the Barnes & Noble Nook separate from my other blog postings. So, here we are!

I've had my Nook for a few days now, and I love it! I debated back and forth for quite awhile between the Nook and the Kindle, and (even after my boyfriend, his father and even my grandfather all bought Kindles) I decided to get the Nook primarily for the ability to use Overdrive, and the Lendme feature from Barnes & Noble. If anyone is interested in reading an ebook that I review here on their own Nook, please leave a comment and I'll lend it to you! (Provided it's available, of course).

I'll post a more in-depth review of my first experience with the Nook soon, but for now - Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment